I am not a fan of jeans. Please don't get mad at me for saying this but I find lady's butts less than desirable. Please keep wearing your jeans, do it every single day. I personally long for that bubble butt I had pre- children. I hated it with a burning passion of hate but once it disappeared in some really weird birthing experience I have thought, oh, that ASS. I miss that ASS.
I got this full length mirror in my bedroom now. I know what you are thinking...are you trying to torture yourself and others who are reading this blog post???? I have invested in some prettier things that make things look prettier, but ohhhhhh, that youthful body. You never love it when you have it, but boy do you miss it when its GONE.....
BUT...not ass....BUT....
I went shopping Sunday and the funniest conversation unfolded via text with my sister. I digress...sisters ARE THE BEST....I would never call a brother and say this stuff...Sisters are that female friend that even when you fight you can't get away from them because you always have a parent saying..."She's your sister...get over it....!!!" and then you grow up and you realize you are so grateful for her...
I sent her texts from the dressing room at TJMAXX.
Do you like these jeans? Are they too gaudy over the ass. I hate gaudy. I hate ornate. It adds attention where I hate. What about the front? Is it too teen-ish bopper-ish? Am I too old for these jeans? You know I hate jeans...but...what do you think???
I previously sent her these pics and said, what about the jeans????
Oh, and what about the top? I love the top. Its soft and shiny and festive...definitely the top.
Her response? "Where are we going in that top??? Like, what is hanging in the back of that top? (a tag and a label that get cut off..) LOL...are you going to be cold? It is pretty..."
THE JEANS>>>>>
"Oh I can't tell from this picture...but I think you will be cold in the top. Is it warmer in Boston to wear that top??? I like the top. It looks pretty on you..."
I am waiting. I send her more pictures of the jeans...she's like GET THEM FOR GOD's SAKE....LOL
What do you think??? I'm an incessant texter. I hated texting for years...now...oh man...annoying to the highest level....
Julie...get them both. GET THEM. I need to take a nap.
So I text Carl, "you wanna Merry Christmas me today???" Yup. We are kinda beyond the whole wrap the presents under the tree. I know, we are officially BORING...but we do the Christmas stocking thing..(I do it way better than he does, like I put good stuff in his stocking, not just toothpaste and candy..Step Up Your Game Carl..LOL...sooooooo....yeah..) That's how I am going to ask for things from now on...
"You wanna Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Valentines, or Anniversary me?" My new plan.
I think its genius.
So I got the jeans and the cute top and I don't care if I'm cold...Its Pretty.
And didn't my friend Aleyne deem this "The Year of Cute, the Year of Julie?"
Why yes, yes she did.
BTW I don't hate any part of myself, but there are parts I LOVE more than others.
And now, time to go have some fun with the Sister.
Love, Happiness, and Good Times.
JuJu....Julie....Jules.




No comments:
Post a Comment