Blessed in the Nest

Musings of this Mommy. Life took on a new flavor when, at age 42 I got to have another baby. My final attempt after multiple miscarriages and disappointments of months going by without pregnancy. Its amazing how life changes when you view your moments as precious and fleeting. My life is changed daily by my 2 daughters, 23 and 21, and my lovely 8 year old boy.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Posted by Unknown at 5:03 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blessings

My Blessings

Happy Dad

Happy Dad
Loves his girls.

K & L

K & L
Married

That Awesome Day.

That Awesome Day.
7/11/14

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (3)
    • ►  02/03 - 02/10 (1)
    • ►  01/27 - 02/03 (1)
    • ►  01/20 - 01/27 (1)
  • ►  2018 (15)
    • ►  12/30 - 01/06 (1)
    • ►  11/18 - 11/25 (2)
    • ►  11/04 - 11/11 (1)
    • ►  10/21 - 10/28 (1)
    • ►  09/16 - 09/23 (1)
    • ►  08/26 - 09/02 (1)
    • ►  08/12 - 08/19 (1)
    • ►  06/17 - 06/24 (1)
    • ►  05/27 - 06/03 (1)
    • ►  04/15 - 04/22 (1)
    • ►  02/25 - 03/04 (1)
    • ►  01/21 - 01/28 (1)
    • ►  01/14 - 01/21 (1)
    • ►  01/07 - 01/14 (1)
  • ►  2017 (101)
    • ►  12/31 - 01/07 (2)
    • ►  12/24 - 12/31 (1)
    • ►  12/17 - 12/24 (1)
    • ►  12/10 - 12/17 (2)
    • ►  12/03 - 12/10 (4)
    • ►  11/26 - 12/03 (2)
    • ►  11/19 - 11/26 (3)
    • ►  11/12 - 11/19 (3)
    • ►  11/05 - 11/12 (6)
    • ►  05/21 - 05/28 (1)
    • ►  05/07 - 05/14 (1)
    • ►  04/30 - 05/07 (1)
    • ►  04/23 - 04/30 (1)
    • ►  04/16 - 04/23 (1)
    • ►  04/09 - 04/16 (1)
    • ►  04/02 - 04/09 (2)
    • ►  03/19 - 03/26 (1)
    • ►  03/12 - 03/19 (1)
    • ►  03/05 - 03/12 (6)
    • ►  02/26 - 03/05 (7)
    • ►  02/19 - 02/26 (7)
    • ►  02/12 - 02/19 (6)
    • ►  02/05 - 02/12 (7)
    • ►  01/29 - 02/05 (7)
    • ►  01/22 - 01/29 (7)
    • ►  01/15 - 01/22 (7)
    • ►  01/08 - 01/15 (7)
    • ►  01/01 - 01/08 (6)
  • ►  2016 (37)
    • ►  12/25 - 01/01 (7)
    • ►  12/18 - 12/25 (7)
    • ►  12/11 - 12/18 (7)
    • ►  12/04 - 12/11 (7)
    • ►  11/27 - 12/04 (4)
    • ►  09/11 - 09/18 (1)
    • ►  08/14 - 08/21 (1)
    • ►  07/17 - 07/24 (1)
    • ►  04/24 - 05/01 (1)
    • ►  02/28 - 03/06 (1)
  • ▼  2015 (18)
    • ►  11/01 - 11/08 (1)
    • ►  10/25 - 11/01 (1)
    • ►  09/27 - 10/04 (1)
    • ►  08/30 - 09/06 (1)
    • ►  08/02 - 08/09 (1)
    • ►  07/19 - 07/26 (1)
    • ►  07/05 - 07/12 (1)
    • ►  06/28 - 07/05 (1)
    • ►  06/07 - 06/14 (1)
    • ►  05/31 - 06/07 (1)
    • ►  05/10 - 05/17 (1)
    • ►  05/03 - 05/10 (2)
    • ►  04/05 - 04/12 (1)
    • ►  03/01 - 03/08 (1)
    • ▼  02/22 - 03/01 (1)
      • No title
    • ►  02/15 - 02/22 (1)
    • ►  01/11 - 01/18 (1)
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  12/21 - 12/28 (1)
    • ►  10/19 - 10/26 (1)
    • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (1)
    • ►  09/14 - 09/21 (1)
    • ►  08/31 - 09/07 (1)
    • ►  08/17 - 08/24 (1)
    • ►  05/18 - 05/25 (1)
  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  12/15 - 12/22 (1)
    • ►  12/08 - 12/15 (1)
    • ►  12/01 - 12/08 (1)
    • ►  09/08 - 09/15 (1)
    • ►  08/18 - 08/25 (1)
    • ►  07/07 - 07/14 (1)
    • ►  05/12 - 05/19 (1)
    • ►  04/21 - 04/28 (1)
    • ►  03/10 - 03/17 (1)
    • ►  02/24 - 03/03 (1)
    • ►  02/17 - 02/24 (1)
  • ►  2012 (20)
    • ►  12/30 - 01/06 (1)
    • ►  12/09 - 12/16 (1)
    • ►  11/25 - 12/02 (1)
    • ►  11/04 - 11/11 (1)
    • ►  10/21 - 10/28 (1)
    • ►  10/14 - 10/21 (1)
    • ►  08/26 - 09/02 (1)
    • ►  07/29 - 08/05 (1)
    • ►  07/22 - 07/29 (1)
    • ►  07/08 - 07/15 (1)
    • ►  06/03 - 06/10 (1)
    • ►  05/20 - 05/27 (2)
    • ►  05/06 - 05/13 (1)
    • ►  04/29 - 05/06 (1)
    • ►  03/25 - 04/01 (2)
    • ►  02/12 - 02/19 (1)
    • ►  01/22 - 01/29 (1)
    • ►  01/01 - 01/08 (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  12/11 - 12/18 (1)
    • ►  12/04 - 12/11 (1)
    • ►  11/13 - 11/20 (2)
    • ►  10/30 - 11/06 (1)
    • ►  10/09 - 10/16 (2)
    • ►  08/28 - 09/04 (1)
    • ►  08/14 - 08/21 (1)
    • ►  07/31 - 08/07 (1)
    • ►  07/24 - 07/31 (1)

What began it all

What began it all
A boy and his first gals.

Followers

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Living with Consequences of Being a Bystander.
    I have questioned myself recently about why I have been so upset. To some it makes no sense. Why do I have such deep emotions? Why don't...
  • DAY 97.....Abuse and Love.
    I met my husband 30 years ago on March 7, 1987. Most people know our story. I have written about it on this day at least 6 times each year b...
  • I am manipulative.
    Manipulative: adjective tending to influence or control someone or something to your advantage, often without anyone knowing it.  "H...
  • One thing you may not know about me....Day 93.
    What I am about to tell you about me is something so weird and unique. It's something I was teased about, especially once I became of le...
  • Happy Easter. I'm embracing Dysfunction. post 105
    It's the week leading up to my 49th birthday. More importantly, it's the week leading up to Easter. As this week progresses I've...
  • #30....Broken.
    I have found it particularly hard to write as of late. I guess what has made this time around difficult is that I have been made aware of...
  • A Grateful Heart
    A couple of Sundays ago I sat in church with my family and we all took communion together. It was a moment that I could not have known would...
  • Beauty Pageant 101...its not what you think.
    I just got back from my first beauty pageant. My daughter Elizabeth was a participant. It was her first time being involved in something of ...
  • Lets Stop Pretending.
    I have hesitated to write about this because I know it has always been a sensitive topic for me, and well, I have always cared so much what ...
  • Have you tried EVERYTHING???? I have. Honestly.......
    I will try just about anything....once. I am very curious. I have  loads of interesting people in my life, who have many unique, fun, out ...

The Robbins Nest

The Robbins Nest
Blessed
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.