This is my all time favorite drink. It's called the "Pain Killer" and it is a signature drink at Geddy's in Bar Harbor. It was my very first drink ever that I shared with my sister. She says she hopes Carl doesn't think she polluted me....LOL... The drink is huge, it taste like heaven to me, which would include something coconut, pineapple, and lots of other stuff that makes me smile, and the Pain Killer does make me smile....
I could probably drink 3 of these easily, but.....if I wanted to drive I stop at 1. Which is seriously unfortunate because it tastes absolutely divine.
Which brings me to my title.....
I like to guzzle. And I am living in a world of sippers.
I realized this on the way home from one of my trips to gain some rest and insight.
I am a guzzler, and not just with alcohol. And, by the way, I've yet to be drunk. My sister is amazed at how well I hold myself. She's like, well, you already are a happy sort, you just laugh a little louder, and that's about it....
I like to go fast. I am not a sit back and wait person. Probably one of the reasons I absolutely loved getting on the back of Carl's motorcycle when I met him. I was like, this is very cool, and very fun. I absolutely loved riding that 750 Maxim...even in the rain. No helmet, in a sweater skirt, not a care in the free world, LOVED IT.
I am all in. I am not half way into anything. Nothing is fun to me if its only half way. Like, why the absolute hell do it? Why bother otherwise? You are either IN or OUT.....
I want it now. Right NOW. Not a fan of waiting. If I have made up my mind about something, which, takes me no time at all, especially when I get a good vibe, I want it. I don't have to do a million fact checks, I don't have to shop around at 10 stores. I don't do polls to see how people feel....(ICK, that's for wimps....) I remember when Carl and I moved into this house almost 16 years ago. We were finally able to afford a matching furniture set. At about the 3rd store, and, by the way, I picked a set at each of the other two that I was good with as soon as I walked into the door....I looked at Carl as he hemmed and hawed about the best deal, the right color, and my eyes were rolling back in my head,
"Why don't you take care of this. I'm about to pop a cork if I have to wait one more minute.." He took me home, picked out all the furniture himself, had it delivered. I didn't even know what it looked like until it arrived, and quite frankly, didn't care.
When I love you...You KNOW IT. Its never a mystery. But I find I am surrounded by sippers...and what that means is...I never know how anyone feels about ME. Sippers are hesitant, they TAKE THEIR TIME..they are CAUTIOUS>>> ohmyf.....Do you have any idea how that drives a guzzler CRAZY????? A guzzler praises, but rarely receives praise from the sippers. A guzzler LOVES with her whole freaking heart...and wonders why the absolute hell you don't respond. A LOVER like my self wants to give AND receive LOVE and not have to wonder what you are thinking.
JUST TELL ME....JUST RESPOND to the damn text, message, phone call, letter, card, moment. THROW THIS GUZZLER A BONE......
I want life fixed now. You don't know how? Ask a guzzler. I have a million and one solutions, and I can almost guarantee they will, in fact, fix your problem, FAST, EFFICIENTLY, and EFFECTIVELY.
But, guess what? It will require you sippers to take a risk. You will need to not care what others think. You will need to be brave. But, also, guess what? This guzzler will ALWAYS have your back, no matter what. No matter what others say or think...because...we don't care. We are passionate about solutions and we stand behind them and the people we love. 100 percent.
I am a passionate person. I am all in. (and I repeat myself..for effect, because, I did, indeed already say that..LOL).. If you give me an inch, I will take 1000 yards. It you let me in for a minute, I will want to stay a lifetime. If you tell me you love me, I will believe you. I will also believe that you will be there forever, because when I love, I love forever. I can't do it any other way. There is probably a reason I get walked away from. Because I never do the walking away.
But, I'm learning this skill called "Pause".
Because all this passion needs to pause occasionally. Just Occasionally.
All this Love Making, needs to rest, because not everyone knows how to Make Love.
All this immediate, needs a slow down....
Take a deep breath, go to that special spot, and be still. And recognize....
I have a lot to learn from the Sippers,
And they have a lot of to learn from my Guzzling ways...
I love you all.
The Guzzlers....you got my heart beat.
The Sippers...you got my heart too, just let me know I have yours.
And everyone in between.
Love,
Jewels.
Who is truly figuring out who She Is.



No comments:
Post a Comment