I will bring you hope and a future.
I know your comings and your goings. I know what is about to be said before your say it. I am protecting you when you don't even know it. I love you.
May they be strengthened, may their love be deep. May they be blessed exceedingly abundantly more than we could hope for or know.
May you run on the wind like an eagle. May you always soar in whatever you do. May you not grow faint or weary. Always know, you are loved with an unimaginable love, from both your Fathers. xoxo
Your union is sacred. Marriage is sacred. Plans for you, hope for you, a everlasting future for you.
As Carl and I talked recently on the coach one night we came to the conclusion. We are very trusting of others, but how much do we really trust God? We have trusted the young men in our homes to love and care and honor and respect our daughters, to be faithful only to these jewels of ours. We have trusted Daniel's kindergarten teacher to care, educate, and nurture him. We trust our employers to pay us every 2 weeks. We trust our lights will come on because we pay the bills. We trust our coffee pot each morning to give us our delicious daily drink. We trust that our cars will start each morning and get us to where we need to go.
But how much have we trusted God with things we have no answer for?
I especially am always wanting to get to the other side of:
graduation
the wedding
the pregnancy
college apps
work day
to the next pay ck
to be on vacation in Florida in April
the summer
the winter
the fall
mud season
Just to name a few things...
because I want to know.
I want to know how it all turns out and I hate the wait...HATE THE WAIT.
The waiting makes me nervous, yes, I know that's a choice...
the waiting requires trust. Trust in things I cannot see, feel, hear, touch, or taste.
Even though, Ive been reassured through all those words above, under all those beautiful pictures, of all those beautiful people I love more than life. I get anxious about the future.
Today, Today, I will trust. I may not feel it.
But I am going to start doing it. This trust thing.
Trusting in the fact that I know God knows. He loves more than I can even imagine. And when I sit back and look over the next year, I will be amazed. I will look back on this blog post, and here that still small voice...."See I told you so....please, TRUST ME."
I'm not alone.
Much Love to you all,
Blessed this morning.
Trusting this morning.
Jewels .... as the hubster calls me.






No comments:
Post a Comment