She knows the significance of the sand dollar for me. Its like this little agreement between me and the universe that I'm noticed and cared about. She also knows I have blueberry ware and blue goblets. This is mine. She saw this and knew it was absolutely perfect for me.
I walked in to find this beautiful table set for me.
With some of my favorite southern foods. Valerie is authentically southern, so yes, that is authentically made buttermilk chicken....ahhhhhhhhh.
She also knows of my love of fruit cake, and her dear sweet mom, Eva, who is 81, made me this fruit cake. IT WAS DIVINE. I could have eaten the whole loaf right there. I LOVE FRUIT CAKE!!!
But more than anything I love my friend.
More Than Any thing.
She has said to me many times..."Julie, you taught me what being generous and loving looks like..."
I would say she has done the same for me.
I was completely spoiled today. What a healing time that was. What a refreshing love that runs deep.
Two "sisters" enjoying meaningful dialogue, laughter, good food, and the beauty that comes from a long time of knowing.
I love you dear friend.
Julie









No comments:
Post a Comment