YOU BEST BE WATCHING YOUR MOUTH...and your back, your front, your mind, your thoughts...
But, I am not talking about all that foolishness...
I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt, and I am going to think happy, positive thoughts about anything and everything that someone does. Some may call it excuse making, but I am going to think the best of everyone. No matter if they have been a dastardly type in the past, or caused me to pull my hair out, or loose sleep, or loose weight..oh thank you by the way, while I was busy being stressed about you I lost a pant size or two, so, I should be thanking you for the shitty time you gave me...I'm skinnier...
SEE HOW THAT WORKS???? Positive thoughts, benefit of the doubt!!!
Thank you for the shit you pulled, gave, and treated, because....
GUESS WHAT???
I thank you.
Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
Lessons are not bad, Lessons are BLESSINGS>>>> they bring out the things that need to be brought out into the light. Truth is a good thing. Knowing is a good thing. It gives everyone a level playing field to start living life on, to begin again, to be thankful for growth....SEE WHAT I DID THERE???
I'm going to give LIFE the benefit of the doubt. You cannot rain on my parade...You cannot shit in my yard...You cannot speak ill about me....GO AHEAD...try...but this is what you will get from me....
Rain brings flowers, shit, when combined with dirt makes good fertilizer and brings good food, and speaking lets people know what you are really all about!!! So Rain, Fertilize, and Talk...all the live long day....I already KNOW good is coming out of it.
Do you ever wonder why anyone would ever try to undermine another person?
Because you are powerful. I am powerful.
Do you ever wonder why anyone would try to divide people who are powerful together?
Because they are powerful together. People make a difference, they make an impact, they shine a light into this dark world. Wouldn't it be nice to snuff that out? Not Gonna Happen...This girl is getting happy.
Think about it.
If you have gone through a rough time, its not because you are insignificant...its because you have something to offer that is good, and powerful, and will make a difference.
Don't be fooled. We are always better together, and people know that, and try to destroy that All The Time.
Divide and conquer is an infamous military term for a reason!
So, what am I going to do about it?
I will not say a negative word. I will talk about love. I will talk about justice. I will talk about a God I know who knows about all of it, and guess what? This whole disaster? Yours, mine, ours, the country (eeks, that's the scariest!)...is going to work out to prove that God and us humans who strive to love are more powerful than the negativity that is trying to overtake us.
I cannot wait to see the good that is going to spring forth, because it absolutely will.
YEAH for "Benefit of the Doubt Thinking" all the time...
I am choosing to see the Best in Everyone. Because I know its there. I know it exists.
I already feel better!
Always Blessed in the Nest...
And I'm serious about my last post.
If you hungry, please stop by so I can feed you!!!
Love you all,
Julie Erb Robbins
No comments:
Post a Comment