Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What if I started Thanking God for what I know can happen??? day 77 of 100

I got up on February 14 thanking God ahead of time.

I thanked God that today was going to be a great day.

I could not wait to hear about all the good things that I knew could happen that day.

I did my usual wake up, kneel, prayer time. I pray for anyone, anything, any situation that flows into my mind, casting my cares away. I get up, go back to bed, and more recently have been able to go back to sleep...a miracle in and of itself. Sleeping. I never thought sleeping would become a miraculous happening, but it has, and I am so grateful when I can sleep.



I have started believing for and thanking God for the miracles I know can happen in my life and in the lives of those I love. That may sound weird to some. But the alternative of complaining, worrying, criticizing, being anxiety ridden? meh...that has filled my being and makes me sick in spirit. I'm truly tired of focusing on bad behaviors, or things that make me sad, and have started saying what I KNOW God can do...change people, situations, outcomes, and happenings to be good and healthy and whole and blessings. Otherwise, why bother to have faith at all when all I do is complain about what isn't happening, turn it around and praise what can happen, what you KNOW God wants to bless you with.

I'm thanking God for the blessings that are coming.
I'm thanking God for the healing that is coming.
I'm thanking God for the beauty from ashes that is coming.
I'm thanking God for the break through that is coming.
I'm thanking God for taking care of the needs we have.
I'm thanking God for what I do have.
I'm noticing the beauty in the air around me.
Did you know because God is everywhere, all the time, when we breath, we are breathing in the very essence of God? When's the last time you decided your day was miraculous?
When's the last time you decided to see yourself as a miracle? A living, breathing, flesh covered, moving bones, miracle. YOU ARE A MIRACLE.

When is the last time you simply said..."Thank You God for letting me live here."

I witnessed a miracle today. Something I have been praying for off and on  for 30 years. Its not my story to tell, but I will tell you, in my gut, for all this time, I knew it would happen. Its a good thing.

I will not doubt my gut again. I will not doubt my intuition again.
If God can do this, I'm thinking all these other little things I'm praying about, NO PROBLEM!! I need to ask for bigger stuff. Quit setting my sights so low and easy. Something was stopped for the past 30 years, and finally, finally, it was deemed not to be stopped any more, and a relationship will ensue.
I will not stop myself from believing ever again.

I feel so encouraged tonight. Tonight was a big night in the Robbins Nest. A Huge Night.
The blessings to follow I simply know will be fantastic.

When you LEAST EXPECT something to happen....It Totally Does. When you have almost forgotten or think God has forgotten or given up? Let me tell you....You Are Never Forgotten. God does not Ever Give Up on Us. Never ever.

I gained a little faith tonight.
I feel just a wee bit more peaceful tonight.
I am learning to Thank God ahead of time for what I already know can happen.
I saw something miraculous happen today. It was amazing.

I love you, always.
When I say I love you, I mean it. Nothing every changes that.

Julie Erb Robbins

No comments: