I love you with all my heart. I love when you like my posts. I love when you message me. I love when you email me. I love when I go to my stats every day and see how many of you have read my post. Its awesome and makes me happy. Now, I don't know WHO is reading my blog, but I LOVE seeing the high numbers of those of you who do read. It makes me happy. Please don't stay so illusive and anonymous! I have 5 more days after today to complete my 100 day writing challenge. I think I've done a great job coming up with all these ideas to write about. Its kept me busy each evening. 8p.m. rolls around and Carl says
"What are you going to blog about today?"
"I don't know, I'm thinking about it......"
This has been a great writing experience. I will keep you updated on my book. This process has given me a great product and great starting points for a really great book. I can't wait to get started on the final project. I will continue to write posts for the blog, probably weekly after the daily challenge is over. I love to write. I have gotten tired of it from time to time, but life always seems to provide me fodder for writing. I jokingly said to a friend, I have so much more I could write about but I must protect the guilty...LOL.
Today was a quiet day at home. Carl was gone all day for Academic Decatholon. He is the coach for this team. Daniel and I stayed in most of the time. I cleaned and got my house in order. I absolutely love the feeling of having things in order! Its certainly not this way a lot of the time, but when it is....ahhhhhhhmazing.
I listened to some inspirational teachings. I took my sweetheart of a son to Denny's. Kids eat free at Denny's on Tuesday and Saturday nights. He kept wanting to give me butterfly kisses because I had lipstick on and he would say..."Just Butterfly Kiss me, Mom...."
"I love it too, Mom."
These days are so fleeting. I know how quickly they pass. Carl LOVES it when he falls asleep on him. The other night he just kept touching his sleeping cheek and hair. "I just love this so much. I'm so glad we could do it all over again. Its just so special."
Daniel, you have your Mom and Dad's hearts...4Ever.
You were always suppose to be here.
Timing is always perfect.
Worth the waiting.
Worth the heartaches to get here.
Worth the "Never giving Up."
You make us both realize, every single day, life is worth living. Life is worth it. We all have this beautiful child in each of us wanting to peek his or her head out, laugh, love, and be happy to give Butterfly Kisses.
I love you.
Happy Saturday.
Simply Relaxing after I did think about it...and wrote it...and its DONE.
Julie Erb Robbins
No comments:
Post a Comment