Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Day 69....and I am not feeling well.

Hey guys.

Have you ever been in a season of not feeling well?

That's me.

Right now.

Now my stomach is acting up. Every time I eat, I get sick to my stomach. My elbows and arms are in pain. I'm stiff and sore.

I'm doing what I can to keep myself emotionally positive, but physically, I am just plain worn out.

Worn out.

Completely.

I told Carl this will probably be one of my shortest post. I said, "Don't make fun of me!"  He said, I would never do that.

I went out to lunch with my friend Valerie at Panda Garden today. We had a very nice conversation. It was nice to be out with a friend. I talked to my sister in law after I got home. I brought a package to the post office for my daughter. I got money out of the bank for the oil delivery that is coming tomorrow in the middle of a snow storm. I've relaxed all night long as I've been home simply watching t.v.  I've prayed. And I feel very unsettled tonight. I'm just tired.

I had a great day at work. I have things I need to get done. My son graciously swiffered the whole house for me yesterday, as he is trying to earn money to go back to Bull Moose and get more Pokeman cards. He also vacuumed for me yesterday. He told me too he was going to start giving me 6 to 9 hugs each day every day so I would know he loved me.

I've had a good conversation with my husband tonight.

I know, kind of all boring stuff. I just wish I felt better.

I also had a great visit with my friend Sue yesterday. We laughed. I got to do some kindergarten things with her daughter Emily, who is simply a doll. All good.

Its a full moon?

Not sure, but I am so hoping I wake up tomorrow with less pain, a more settled gut, and some peaceful good vibes raining down on me.

Blessed in the Nest,

Julie Erb Robbins

No comments: