Actually, wait a minute...the Patriots pulled it off...they just won the Super Bowl...must have been that inadvertent prayer that was referenced during this song...
A million reasons...
I love you because
You make me laugh
You smile at me
You hug me
You kiss me well
You forgive me
You showed me mercy
A million reasons..
We are so different
We come from different backgrounds
You are religious
I have nothing to offer
We are opposites
You hate math, I hate to write
A million reasons...
You see me at my worst and love me anyways.
You know my secrets.
You know all my faults.
You know my brokenness like no one else.
One reason...
I'm here. I Love You.
That's all you need to know.
Blessed,
Julie Erb Robbins
p.s....good job Patriots. I think Lady Gaga's half time show was your good luck charm. And just a wee bit of Vindication tonight...take that...
No comments:
Post a Comment